Showing all 3 resultsFilter
Dirt Resistant DoorMat Outdoor Entrance Rug Soft Kitchen Rug Non-Slip Floor Protector Clean Feet Absorbent Welcome Doormat$59.99 – $135.99 Select options
- Absorb dirt and water:Keep your entrance area dry and clean with the simple addition of this highly efficient doormat to get rid of dirty and wet footprints when entering the house.
- Non-slip: the non-slip doormat has a rubberized back and a rubber edge, sits securely on the floor, and prevents tripping accidents and the hiking of the mat.
- Can be used anywhere: ideal for the front door, apartment door, entrance area, patio, hallway, office, shops indoor, and bathroom.
- Easy to clean: the welcome doormat is made of polyvinyl chloride and therefore easy to clean. Simply shake the shoe mat, vacuum or hose it off with water.
- Fashion style: the doormat is colorful and beautiful. Moroccan fashion grid design adds visual interest to any room.
Outdoor Entry Door Mats Terrace Rubber Mats Household Anti-slip Dust-proof Scratch-resistant Carpet Office Shop Floor Commercial Rug$95.99 – $239.99 Select options
- Absorbent Polypropylene: Quick Drying & Mildewproof
- Non Slip Rubber Backing: Durable & Eco-Friendly
- Reinforced Beveled Border: Anti-Slip & Tear-Resistant
- Easy Maintenance: Hassle-free, easy care!
Rubber Anti-slip Mat Outdoor Indoor Dirt Trapper Dust Absorbent Mat Strong Durable Entrance Home Carpet Nordic Style Door Mat$99.99 – $239.99 Select options
- Keep Your Floors Clean & Dry: Our Indoor Doormat was designed with double-layer technology and irregular carpet surface design. It is more efficient to absorb water and catch mud and moisture from muddy boots or pet’s paws. No pressure, keep your home cleaner and more beautiful.
- Low Profile & Non-Slip: Low profile design, so doors won’t get stuck. The inside doormat clings to the floor, making you feel comfortable.
- Easy To Clean & Maintain: The unique rib fabric design removes dirt from shoes easily. When your doormat gets dirty, first shake it off outdoors or over your garbage bins, then sweep with a broom or vacuum regularly, or use a garden hose to rinse the mat outdoors.